




It was wonderful to see you all. I had such a good time. I wanted you to all have access to some of my pictures, so I'm posting them here. If any of you want copies, just let me know specifically what you want, and I'll send them to you via email. If any of you have superb pictures, by all means, post them too! I hope I get to come home again in August for a few days. If not, well then, you'll just have to wait your turn like the others.
2 comments:
Sorry, it posted the pictures out of order. It was supposed to be building suspense: first the kids fighting over digging, then unlocking . . . throwing back the lid and raiding the booty! Alas, I have yet to learn all of the quirks of bloggerese. So, until that time, be patient. :)
Doris,
These images are great.
unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to make a cheat sheet for everyone to be able to log in and post and stuff. I will eventually get to that so that you get more comments than just yours and mine. Hope everyone chooses to participate...it's been kind of slow so far.
Post a Comment