Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mom and Omi



Here's Mom and Omi when we were in Hameln last year. We had a good time with her, despite her being so particular about how she likes things. I was very excited that Sigi and Geerd came down to see us. They were very friendly and gracious. I hope to spend some time with them during the trip that I hope to be taking to Germany.



Here are Sigi and Geerd. Every picture I took of her she had her eyes closed.


The highlight of my trip into the town was a picture with the Pied Peiper of Hameln. I assumed he was a native Hamelinian until Dad told me later that he was an American. Does anyone else find that funny? Does anyone else find it questionable that he was walking around carrying a piece of mistletoe?

1 comment:

Jef said...

That is a great post. Nice to see that you finally got the comment section to work. Now we need to work on showing you how to make a post of your own so you and Dad can post pictures and have your own posts. We'll do that sometime when Hol and I are over to the house.