Monday, June 04, 2007

Hatches are relocating!!

For those of you who don't know, Jef and I are packing up (actually, we already are packed up) and moving across town this week. We found a little bigger place with a fenced yard and (count them!!) TWO real bathtubs, so we took it. I'm still not completely sure about this whole thing, but Jef is, so I'm going with him on this one. For those of you in town, I'm sure your help will be called in, and for those of you out of town, you can be glad you escaped one more service project! I don't know what our new address is, but it's across from the back of Fred Meyer. I'm sure that will be enough for mail or anything else to reach us! At least now I can do my grocery shopping on foot, maybe with a little red wagon in tow. Love you all - hope everyone is doing well. See you all in seven weeks... Hol

No comments: