It looks as though Jef is determined to drag me (a certified technopeasant) kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Indeed, I recently realized while singing along enthusiastically to Men Without Hats catchy ditty "Here Come the 90s" that I was not as progressive as I sometimes believe. I loved the family pictures and reading about Heather's trip, Doris's Austria experience, etc. (although months late).
Our crew is healthy and happy at present. Love you all. Thanks again for your efforts Jef!
Love,
Loren
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Loren!!! I am so excited that you posted. Make sure that everyone else is dragged on too, even if it is kicking and screaming. I am still working on getting my laptop hooked up to wireless, but I am visiting the Ehlkes in Schortens right now and am using their computer. Greetings to all of you from them. I will try to post as often as I can on our blog.
I'm so glad to hear that Loren is being dragged into this thing kicking and screaming.
It got to be that I wasn't checking the blog as regularly as I should have...just cause no one was posting and I fell out of the habit...but I'm back into the habit and will be checking regular like.
Post a Comment