Monday, November 05, 2007

Yikes! Another one!

Yep, to help with our portion of grist for the rumor mill, Jere and I would like to add that we are expecting... again. For some of you who know all that we went through to get back to this point, you know that this has been long-awaited news! We are very excited, though not as much as the kids - they have been telling people we are having a baby for the last 6 months or so, and we've had to 'untell' people so many times, I am going to sound like the boy who cried wolf!

I am due sometime in June, so we have a ways to go yet, but we wanted everyone to hear it from us, not from whoever you happen to sit next to in sacrament meeting. (And for those of you that live far away, we thought you'd be pretty glad to hear it at all, so why not from us?)

I am starting to feel a little sick, but I'm crossing my fingers that this one will be easier than the last four! Hope everyone is doing well, and talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Doris said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you all. Thank you for posting, because otherwise I would have had to hear it elsewhere, and who knows how long that could have taken. :) I cant wait to have another niece/nephew and now there are two on the way!

Tommy said...

That's awesome! Congrats! So who gets to pick the name for this one?

Jef said...

sorry for spilling the beans to your Dad Heather, of course I didn't know yet that it was true...only had my guess.

Congratulations.

Loren and Sandra said...

Congrats from Louisiana. We have had you in our prayers ever since we new of your great efforts to have another one this summer. Looks like it will be a big year for adding to the Marks clan. Hope all goes well. We miss you guys.