Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Not much... but I'm here!

I wanted to show that I/we are posting now, even though I don't have much to post. Thank you Doris and Jef for continuing to keep this thing on life support, and having faith that it's wayward prodigal children might one day return.

What new news... Jere is teaching the 8-10 yr old boys in Primary now, and I'm still loving YW. Jef took fabulous pictures of the YW for our modesty fashion show, and he was so great about it! Had a swell time. Thanks, Jef!

Abby fell off of her bunkbed the night before we left for Georgia - she was still hurting 10 days later, so we took her in for an x-ray. FRACTURED. Yes, I let my child go 10 days with a broken wrist. Anyone want to nominate me for Mother of the Year? In my defense, Renee had Russ Nickles look at it while we were gone, and he said it was probably fine. But still... She narrowly avoided a cast, and got to wear a splint for a week or two.

Ella is now riding her two-wheeler with NO training wheels. It took her half an hour to learn, and she's so proud.

Johnny has joined the Tiger Cub Scouts down at Scout Hall, and they roped Jeremy into being Den Leader for lack of other volunteers. They have their first meeting this week, so we'll see how it goes....

Liv is talking a little, but unless you know what she is trying to say, you don't get much of it. Still, give her time...

I'm super-duper, just waiting for whatever is coming next - who knows? Wish we could see you all again soon. Heather

1 comment:

Doris said...

Yea!!! Thank you for posting! I am very excited. Now I expect you to post frequently and you can learn to post pictures too! I will try to put more on, because I'm self-centered enough to think that everyone wants to hear about my life in Vienna a year ago. Have a good day.