Let's hear what you are thankful for...
I'm thankful for
A beautiful wife
2 sweet daughters
a third child on the way
and four cheers that it is a boy.
I'm thankful for the chance to do what I love, even when it doesn't seem to feed the family
a second job that gets me up early twice a week
and a third job that takes up my evenings...(only because it is helping to pay the bills)
I'm thankful for good friends both in Brookings and in Monmouth
and a best friend who decided to show his faith and get baptized.
I'm grateful for good food, great weather, and a possible tackle football game on saturday.
and I'm grateful to all of you...(I think someone still reads this thing.)
Now...my challenge is for you to post your thankfulness in your own post so everyone can read it.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still reading, Jef! At least when I get a chance. I think this is a great idea. Who is your friend who is getting baptized?
Post a Comment