Dear Fam,
Following Jeremy and Heather's lead, we are cyber-announcing the arrival of our fifth child during late June 2008. We are miserable and excited...Sandra is miserable and excited, I am just excited. I still am not certain whether Sandra's horrible morning sickness is pregnancy related or due to my increased cooking. Some mysteries we will just never solve.
Love you all!
Loren
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What great news! It sounds like we are running on about the same schedule due-date wise, and I hope that Sandra will feel better soon!
Congrats you guys!!!
Congratulations to You guys...wow...both of the "male" Marks families having 5th children...what is going on in the world...I thought 2 was tough and we're having a third! LOL Maybe it comes from being only two of 8 instead of 6 of 8 like your sisters...maybe not...maybe I'm just babbling.
Anyway, congratulations Loren and Sandra.
Congratulations to you two too! Or you six, I should say. Will you be in Utah at the time? It would be really fun to all be together for a while!
Post a Comment