Wednesday, March 19, 2008

cute things kids say, or maybe it's just the way they say them

The other day, Holly and I were discussing Alana's "pooping" problems...she has a tendency to wait to go until the absolute last minute and it tends to plug her up quit severely...anyway, we were standing in the kitchen and Holly said something to the effect of all the starch that Alana eats causes her to get plugged up and that she needed to stop eating so many noodles. At this point Alana pokes her head out of the bathroom where she is trying to go and says, "wait, wait, wait...just a minute, those noodles I was eating were soft. You mean to tell me they don't help my poopies come out?" Holly and I just about lost it...of course, we had to turn away so she wouldn't see us laughing and try to be cute.

Just thought I'd share a laugh.

1 comment:

Doris said...

I definitely got a good laugh about it.