Well, I am finally putting our 'new news' on the family blog. It took me a week to get off of the couch and over to the computer. Noah Benjamin has arrived. He is one week old today, and he is VERY cute, if I do say so myself. The c-section went well, and recovery is going fine. He was 8 lbs 15 oz, and he sleeps a lot. They were worried about the bones in his skull, because baby's bones aren't supposed to be fusing together until after they are a year old, so the head can grow. They thought his skull bones might be growing together too soon. But, they took some x-rays, and he is just fine. Jeremy goes back to work on Monday, but then he gets two weeks off for the reunion in just a couple of weeks, so hopefully I can handle things on my own until then!
The kids are so excited about the new baby, and everyone is doing really well. The kids are in swimming lessons, and baseball is over (thank goodness), so we are taking it easy. I will post some pictures when I get around to it, and hope to see everyone soon.
The kids are so excited about the new baby, and everyone is doing really well. The kids are in swimming lessons, and baseball is over (thank goodness), so we are taking it easy. I will post some pictures when I get around to it, and hope to see everyone soon.
2 comments:
Thank you for posting pictures! He is very cute, and congratulations to all of you. I'm glad you worked out the name all right. :) I like it. I can't wait to meet the two new additions in just a few weeks!
Heather,
Glad to hear that everything is ok with baby's skull and bones...great pictures...what I want to know is why you think it is ok to have such a small baby???
I mean really...isn't Noah your smallest?
He really is cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment