Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer is almost over...







Well, summer is about over for us... and we are gearing up for school. We have had kind of a busy few months with the new baby, getting Ella ready for Kindergarten, and all the family reunion stuff. Ella finished Safety City and had a great time.




She would NOT pull up her hat during the graduation ceremony, and believe it or not, this is the best picture out of 10 that I got of her!





We also have been getting used to Noah, and life with a new baby. I have almost forgotten him in the car twice now, and vaguely remember what sleeping through the night was like. He is a great baby, and the kids are so good with him, we are just having to do that 'baby thing' all over again!





Ella also wanted me to chop off her hair before school started, so she could completely do it herself, and it is SO much easier, and very cute. We took pictures for my mom's birthday yesterday with all five kids (the first photos of all five and Noah is already 10 weeks old!), and you can sort of see her new haircut.


I hope everyone is great... We are all fine, if totally exhausted. I used to wonder why my parents looked forward to the end of summer vacation... I don't wonder that anymore. :)


























































1 comment:

Doris said...

I love it when you post pictures! Ella looks so cute with her bob. Tommy saw the picture of all the kids on the trampoline and said, "Olivia is so cute! Can I take her home with me?"