Well, Holly and I had a rather busy Halloween. We had our friends, Brian and Heidi Carlson over for fish and chips with some ling cod and black rock cod that I had pulled out of the ocean on a fishing trip. We ate around 4:30 and then went to a co-worker of Heidi's for trick or treat and to see some ducks. Here is a picture of all the kids and and two adults. 

(from l to r) Brian, Zander, Rebekah, Zachary, Alana, Zoe, Patrick, Holly
After trick or treating we went to the trunk or treat party at the church where we ran into these two folks...
nothing like recycling huh Jere?
After the trunk or treat, we had to split up for a little while, I went to the football game to work shooting photos.
This one ran in the Pilot
Up until this game versus Sutherlin the Bruins had had a dismal season with no wins going into Friday's game losing most games by margins larger than 28-0. They pulled this one out of the hat and won 22-21, going for the win with a two point conversion, with limited time on the clock. I missed the end of the game as I went to catch up with Holly and friends at a Halloween party at the Clarkes.
Anyway, that's our Halloween...Doris had asked for pictures of the kid's costumes and I provided what I could. Heather, Jamie, post some pictures of your kids if you have them, PLEASE...
Jef


1 comment:
Thank you so much, Jef. I miss all the kids so much and it is always fun to see what I can of them. That's a nice football shot, too.
Post a Comment