HALLOWEEN
Halloween.... we survived.
We had a great time at Trunk or Treat.
Everyone's costume fit them this year.
I managed to throw something together in the 2 minutes before we left the house.
Olivia got her face painted.
Ella got her costume wet and did a quick change from princess to cheerleader. Is there really a difference?
Abby was a ballerina, so was Olivia, and Johnny, of course, was Indiana Jones. His favorite part of his costume? The fake stubble... (no, not really - I thought he was going to kill himself practicing with that whip, but everyone escaped unscathed).
Olivia loved being a ballerina. We trick or treated over at Macklyn House, and when the little old ladies were asking her what she was, she'd say,
"I'm a ballet girl. I mean, a ballerina."
Then she'd hand me her basket, and show off her ballet moves. She's quite a dancer, let me tell ya.
And Noah....?
Noah was the cutest ladybug.... ever.
2 comments:
Thank you for posting pictures! I just got home last night and this is the first chance I've had to check the blog. They are all so cute!
I never got a chance to see your costume Heather...that was great.
Post a Comment