Here is an update for the Hatch family. I realize that it has only been a week since I published last and this might be a surprise for some people, but being on a dedicated schedule has sure helped me to remember the things I want to do and the goals I set to work on. One of the goals I have is to keep a regular journal and I do that on my own personal blog, and I figure that since I'm the administrator for both my own blog and this one, I should at least put a weekly update in here.
Rebekah has a tooth...just one, and has gone straight from laying down to walking without going through a crawling stage. I remember reading somewhere that going from nothing to walking can be a detriment later in life, but I can't find the reference anywhere. It may just be an "old-wives tale," but I'm not sure. (no offense intended to those "old" wives out there)
Alana is able to recognize her ABC's when she sees them on signs and what not...I realize that every parent says this, but "my kid is super smart." She is typically concerned with making sure her sister follows the rules and is taken care of. Sometimes when Rebekah takes her cookie, Alana will let loose with the "older sister wrath." But in general she is a great big sister.
Holly just had her master class with Alexander Tutunov this last Saturday, she had a great time, and learned a lot. You'll need to ask her for more details than what you get here just because my memory isn't that great and if I'm not focused I tend to not listen very well.
Anyway...I've lost a couple of pounds from working out and sure hope to be in super shape come time for Heidi's wedding, and the Marks Family reunion. It sure would be nice to have a regular Hatch family reunion, I'll have to work on that sometime in the future.
Well, till next week then, love you all.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment