Wow...well, It's been a long time since there has been a post here, but I thought that even if no one reads these at least there should be something here. I am going to try and post weekly and I hope that others will join me in trying to keep the family updated on their lives.
This past sunday, we went for what was supposed to be a nature "walk" with a lunch and gospel lesson at the end. On the way to what turned into a "hike" rather than a simple walk, we were discussing what made for acceptable Sunday activities. And we both thought that as we tried things we thought were appropriate we would make final decisions. Well, it was decided that for our family we would take flat land walks, but not up and down hikes at least for Sunday activities. I've posted a couple of pictures for everyones enjoyment. Love, from Jef, Holly, Alana and Rebekah.

No comments:
Post a Comment