skip to main | skip to sidebar

L&R Marks Progeny

This is a place where you can post updates, cute stories and faith building experiences to share with your extended family. Please feel free to post as often as you want and keep everyone appraised of you and yours.

Thursday, May 04, 2006



Here is a shot of Rebekah just hours after birth. Isn't she great?
Posted by Jef at 2:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family websites and blogs

  • family reunion photos
  • HatchPhoto Website
  • Jef's Photography Blog
  • Loren and Sandra's Blog
  • Tommy and Doris' Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (18)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • It's a monster
      • Life in the fast lane
      • L&R Marks ProgenySo, I wrote a long extensive expl...
      • L&R Marks ProgenyI hope I'm actually doing this ri...
      • I echo the sentiments of Mom and Doris, I think th...
      • Here is a shot of Rebekah just hours after birth. ...
      • I figure that since I started this process, I shou...