Thursday, May 04, 2006

I figure that since I started this process, I should be the first to post.We've had a major addition to our family and Rebekah Anne is very healthy. We'll be blessing her on the 21st as the 7th is stake conference and I'm out of town on the 14th. We hope your thoughts will be with us, even if you can't physically make it.

Alana is a great big sister, always wanting to share her treats but then reminding Rebekah that she doesn't have any teeth. We try to make sure that we pay extra attention to Alana as she gets used to sharing time with Rebekah and she seems to be doing just fine. Smart as a whip and musically talented too, she is really starting to blossom.

Holly is recovering quickly and is up and about. Getting some reading done between naps and getting ready to go back to teaching piano lessons. (I think.)The business is going well, I've booked a couple of weddings for the summer and done a few senior portrait sessions already and we hope to have all of you in the studio for family portraits in the near future.Well, hopefully this "blogging" thing can be a boon to the family communications and not a hindrance.

Publish well.

2 comments:

Doris said...

I think it's really cool that you did this, Jef. I've heard of a lot of families that have one, and it's hard to believe we have one now too. :) I hope we can keep up with it, because it will be about the only communication I'm able to have with anyone for the next seven or eight weeks, until my term of insanity is over. You have a beautiful daughter...congratulations! I can't wait to see her.

Jef said...

Thanks Doris, glad you decided to come aboard. good luck with your term of insanity...just think...this chapter of your life is swiftly drawing to a close...scary yet exciting at the same time.