L&R Marks Progeny
I hope I'm actually doing this right . . . here goes. I have some news for everyone. I decided to postpone my graduation until this December. It's kind of annoying, because I'll only be taking one class my last semester, but it made more sense all around to do it this way. I was taking two editing classes this term, the prereq for which I won't be taking until summer term. It proved to be only just possible, and so, after finally realizing that the only advantage to staying in the class would be to graduate in August, (which, granted is a big advantage) I should just wait. It will give me a much better life spring term and will actually increase my chances of landing an internship. It would have been hard to get one for only summer term and it would have kept me very busy (many places don't give internships post graduation, so this was a little hitch in my plans). Instead, I will get a lot more out of the class in fall and will have much more experience behind me to get my internship. I still have plenty to do, though, and best be getting back to my reading. I hope everyone is doing well! I'll try to post as often as I can.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found your post. Probably what happened is you saved it as a draft and it didn't publish...so I published it for you. As admin, I have the power....
**in a thundering voice**
...by the power of greyskull....I...Have....the...power
Post a Comment