Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's a monster


Well, Holly just got done taking Rebekah to the doctor. 12lbs 8oz. WOW! She is growing really fast. Alana was really tall and underweight, looks like Rebekah is going to follow in her father's footsteps. It's so exciting to be raising a couple little skwibbletts (to borrow Dad's phrase) Alana came out this morning and I remarked on the fact that her hands were cold. Her response was "guess I better go get in Mama's bed." I thought...did I use phrases like "guess I better" when I was 2.5 years old? I don't think so. It's obvious that she gets her brilliance from her Mom.

I went to my old college friend's wedding in Salem 1.5 weeks ago, and took Alana with me so that Holly would be able to rest and look to Rebekah, without having to worry about Alana as well. Anyway, Austin (Allison's brother--Allison is the one that got married.) was telling me that the sunday after the wedding he was commenting to his parents on how even though Alana was the least known child at the wedding, compared to the other children that were there and known by most of the wedding guests, she was the most played with and fawned over. Austin's mom responded to that saying, "...and she is the smartest little girl her age that I have ever met." It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that my little darling is super smart. Anyway...I've included a picture in here for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: